if you could have an extra sense organ* what would you choose?

*dunno if this is a thing but I just make it up you will get the gist.

• second nose for smelling stuff behind you
  • third eye on the top of your head for watching out for bird poop
  • second tongue inside your mouth so you can take off sweet wrappers without using your hands
  • third ear on the end of your finger so you can poke it round the door to hear what people are saying about you

0 voters

1 Like

Second tongue to eat extreme ass.

9 Likes

could have a second ass too if you wanted to

3 Likes

Let me sleep on it.

1 Like

Would be quite comfy

6 Likes

Would quite like to have a turbonose like a dog.

1 Like

Is this like a second cock thing, because if so, yeah - one right in the centre of my forehead.

1 Like

Tail

1 Like

Could go a pair of antennae if you’ve got any going spare.

1 Like

Would like some of that super hummingbird eyesight

4 Likes

Just imagined brushing my third eye on top of my head while brushing my hair and now my real eyes hurt

3 Likes

I’d like an extra heart please, I need to get my hands on a bit more blood.

5 Likes

I like the idea of being able to sense electricity like a shark, although it’s not very useful I guess. Mantis shrimp super colour vision sounds good

2 Likes

Can I swap that for the power to shut off sensory organs at will?

4 Likes

Ahh fuck. Lucky I don’t brush my hair that much I guess. But maybe a different location for this extra eye would be better.

1 Like

Reckon it would be pretty useful in all sorts of situations to be actually able to smell or sense fear in a concrete way rather than with some kind of vague intuition or reading of micro expressions

I think it’d be cool if there was an official sense of humour organ - like you’ve got a propeller on your collar bone and when something is funny, it spins round like a novelty bowtie

but it’s just like rapidly rotating comedy flesh

3 Likes

I was thinking about how much you’d get hair in it. I can’t keep my hair out of my eyes most days and that’s with them being on my face in he normal position.

1 Like

Would like a second nose but right next to the OG. I always get blocked up in bed so never sleep properly. A further two nostrils would surely help.

I reckon that would be no help, just like how when you’ve got a blocked nose it’s no help that you’ve got 2 nostrils and not one. And if you had a runny nose instead it’d be a nightmare

1 Like