If you could only keep two of these five in your life, which would you keep? (a poll thread)

• DiS
  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Reddit

0 voters

• Sport
  • TV
  • Film
  • Music
  • Books

0 voters

Re: op Think I’d be genuinely better off if all of them disappeared tbh.

Instagram is probably the best as I like keeping in touch with old friends and seeing photos of them having fun

1 Like

Is sport here playing it or watching it live? Or can I keep watching NFL on the TV if I just choose TV?

1 Like

I can’t vote in the first one as you have to have two choices! Can I have one in the first and then three in the next poll please?

1 Like

consuming. I’d say playing is still fine

no.

oh.

• Cheese
  • Alcohol
  • Chocolate
  • Fast Food
  • Coffee and Tea

0 voters

• Shagging
  • Holidays
  • Pubs and Clubs
  • Playing sport
  • Video Games

0 voters

Can I have some feedback on the thread so far please, how do you think it’s going?

I thought you were mean to me.

3 Likes

I think it’s been quite nice

2 Likes

I thought I was fair and within the guidelines of the thread. I don’t suffer fools, @anon29812515.

1 Like

Dr Feelgood were disappointed with the first draft of the lyrics

3 Likes

@moderators some people are taking advantage of the fact that I didn’t put a two vote limit on some of the polls, could they be banned please

12 Likes
  • Sporty
  • Ginger
  • Posh
  • Baby
  • Scary

0 voters

Only went for fast food as I only really cared about chocolate in that list but fast food would be a good convenience in a pickle.

Would totally keep Instagram if it was just nice pictures but the stories and the influencers and the spam accounts trying to sell me t-shirts just ruin it for me.

2 Likes

Had to choose Facebook but only because it’s good for finding out about penoid events. If it wasn’t for that it could get in the bin immediately.

2 Likes