If you could sum up your lockdown “vibe” in just one album

This would be mine

2 Likes

This would be mine

220px-Mmfood

Mm Food by MF DOOM

it’s mostly about food but it also covers sex and superhero film /TV so it feels appropriate

3 Likes

Hybrid theory

1 Like

Microcastle

Six by six enclosed, see me on video oh oh oh
Feed me twice a day, I want to fade away

1 Like

Quarantine by Laurel Halo…

images

Not even just messing around because of the title, it’s an amazing album that sounds particularly brilliant on a sunny Spring day :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Joy Divison - Closer is probably my all-time favourite album.

It’s so beautiful and deep and I generally only listen to it once a year because of that and its unique power never fails.

It struck me a few weeks back, the song titles fit the current climate very spookily.

Not listened to it since early 2019, in a time like this I feel it will hit hard but needs to be done soon, real art in music.

Compassion by Forest Swords. Not only does the music fit my mood but that cover encapsulates it too.

2 Likes

As in I feel like a frustrated angsty kid

1 Like

Despite all my rage I am still just a citizen recognising the greater good of social distancing

1 Like

The title should be subtitled “because anything else is a bonus #bleaklol” but you get the idea.

Alien Lizard - Feels like we’re in a different parallel universe where lockdown has been the permanent norm. Days move exceedingly slow and we are observing the universe from our at-home space ships