If you could

Take a pill which forever made your farts smell like citrus fruits BUT made them 12 times louder, would you take it?

• I would
  • I would not
  • I am not sure

0 voters

lemonparty.org

leaning towards yes

1 Like

If you were to take this do you think it’d put you off citrus fruits such as oranges and other citrus fruits?

• I do
  • I do not
  • I am undecided

0 voters

You’re brave and that is why I admire you

12 times is a lot
not worth it imo

yeah, maybe i’m underestimating how loud 12x is

like it’ll start shaking the walls and blowing up glasses

2 Likes

Where would you draw the line and say is a reasonable amount to consider taking it?

1.7x

5 Likes

I got a permanent ban from a Yahoo group years ago for posting that link.

1 Like

an operation which means you now only need to piss once a month, however it takes about 2 hours

• yes please
  • no thanks
  • dunno

0 voters

Would it be widely available? If so we could all take it and it might be a positive thing for us as a society.

I would change my stance on the public toilets thread for starters

1 Like

Imagine your need to pee came along at a point where you’re nowhere near any available public toilets. You’d just have to stand there (or squat if you’re a lady - I’ve seen it happen, in Finland), and just let it flow, right there on the street, maybe in a gutter, next to a drain, if you’re not a complete asshole.

That’s already the case

A special pill that makes your tastebuds super sensitive and food taste incredible, but you also have to gain the smelling super powers of a dog

• Mate that’s win-win
  • No smells are mostly gross
  • I don’t think the taste thing would even be that good
  • Undecided

0 voters

In certain towns, I guess. Not in leafy, middle class Crouch End, though.

I’d nudge that down to 1.68x

I think if this fart pill did exist the amount of people spiking other folks as a prank would be rife. Everyone would end up with absolute bum trumpets

2 Likes

Amazed that @rich-t is the only non-coward out of the lot of us