If you could

Take a pill when your hair got to a certain length which stopped your hair growing any longer for 2 years, would you?

• Yeah!
  • Nah!
  • Hair? CWBAFT

0 voters

Take a pill which stopped your fingernails and toenails growing and longer permanently would you?

• Yeah
  • Nah
  • Nails? CWBAFT

0 voters

Replace all recorded harmonicas, the worst instrument, with kazoos

• Sign me up
  • No I love the overpowering tinny sounds of the harmonica

0 voters

Absolute no-brainer for the first two IMO.

Kazoos also sound bad so I can’t really answer the third.

1 Like

Can be quite fun cuttimg a toe nail

Harmonica doesn’t have to be really loud and overpowering it might be it was just more prevalent in the 60s and before when a lot of stuff was mixed and recorded in a more rudimentary way

Quite like an accordion in some contexts. The early twilight sad stuff has some pretty good accordion

2 Likes

Yes, actually

3 Likes

*Pedal Steel Guitar

Quoted for truth.

1 Like

accordion to you it is

:grimacing:

4 Likes

It’s actually the first worst

One of you will have to concede. Can’t see any other way forward even though xylo is definitely in the wrong

4 Likes

They are so far away though

1 Like

How does your wife feel about your hatred of accordions and where does she stand on stereotyping too?

2 Likes

if you could turn back time

• if you could find a way
  • you’d take back the words that hurt you
  • and you’d stay

0 voters

Tambourines are pretty pointless. Banjos and ukeleles are bad but I think that’s from association rather than them being objectively bad instruments

1 Like

I was thinking smee tbh

2 Likes

Gotcha, bagpipes on every street corner in Scotchland, that kinda thing.

3 Likes

Do you think if you play the triangle in the London Philharmonic you’re like, ‘yeah I’m in the Philharmonic lads’.

I guess they fall under percussion and play a few different things. I’ve answered this myself but do feel free to give me your opinion too aggers.

Kind regards,

Jez