If you go for a walk in the woods do you always touch the trunk of a tree

or do you not
touch the trunk of a tree
everytime?

dunno.

Yeah I have done two woods walks in the past fortnight and I’m just not sure.

when I cycle in the woods I will always touch a tree, either involuntarily, or in order to stay upright when I stop without having to remove my feet from the pedals

I’ve also noticed a lot of televised wood running where people don’t run straight into trunks:
Birdbox - blindfolded
Luther - at night
Quite a few others -

Like dis if u cry/touch trunk evertim

4 Likes

yeah i do

when im at a castle or something i really like touching the walls. makes it more real, man

3 Likes

I do not

Leave No Trace recently displayed some realistic consequences of reckless wood running

no you pervert

I’m frequently annoyed by scenes in film and TV where it’s supposed to be dark and in the middle of no where and you can still see loads. But I guess just a black screen would be quite boring to watch

1 Like

In The Kindly Ones (that I always used to bang on about) the main guy fucks a tree.*****

Balonz

It’s a no for me.

Certainly. I hope they don’t mind, but treets are very, very wonderful. I like to give them a pat, like, well done, tree, you’re very, very wonderful.

2 Likes

They don’t mind. Ancient sentinels. Wonderful.

4 Likes

I don’t know why you’d not want to touch the trunk of a big husky tree. If the chance arose.

2 Likes

Might have various poos on it.

Leaf or passing rabbit, yes.

3 Likes

Passing rabbit?

I think it was chicken actually

2 Likes

no, I like to stick to the allocated paths and enjoy getting away from it all without touching things