If you had £30 to spend at John Lewis

Nothing, I want to eat into their marketing budget as much as possible so I NEVER
EVER
HAVE TO SEE
ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE TWEE
SENTIMENTAL
CENTRIST
BOOMER
FUCK CRAP ADS
EVER AGAIN

So no money for them - even if its free

I think I have anger issues. A kettle

2 Likes

Just bought three pairs of £30 pyjama bottoms from them last week so your timing could not be worse with this

Worst humble brag ever

Yeah I hate to tell you but if you’ve been given a voucher they already have the money :woman_shrugging:

They have already got the money so if I don’t spend it they are £30 better off

Le voucher is already moneyoi

1 Like

I recommend the ones with lemurs on

1 Like
  • I bloody hate ‘going into town’
  • Love a bit of shopping!

0 voters

Haven’t been in a non-food shop since March. Do not miss.

Oh actually I’ve been to B&Q

OBJECTION!

I got told i got given £30 to spend at John Lewes, not a voucher

But if I got given a Voucher I’d do my research, find out if any of their items are currently loss leaders (including those on sale) and if not go for the narrowest possible margain. Do their equivelent of click n collect, take as long as possible so it takes up inventory space as long as I can before collecting it. When I collect it I’ll be masked and throw the item through the window and peg it

1 Like

I like going into town but not in the current circumstances or at busy times (eg Christmas shopping)

1 Like

Right now - no

but as much as I do the majority of my shopping onine occasionally i love the idea of planning a trip to town, maybe meeting a friend, showing my loot… then going to a cafe or bar… grab a bite to eat.

Accidently spend way way way too much but having a good day.

Right now its kinda like arrive at door - bouncer: State your business
me: keyboard?
bouncer: Please report to shopping assistant in top right

not quite as fun

Haven’t understood going into town/shopping as a leisure activity since I was a young teenager. My idea of hell.

1 Like

Some new Xmas decorations

1 Like

C O N S U M E

1 Like

probably a pizza

I was only in this shopping centre a day ago and I’ve forgotton where Next is wtf

1 Like

Tebay is like a mini John Lewis. I never buy anything but I really like just walking around and looking at all the really overpriced pretty stuff.

2 Likes

https://www.johnlewis.com/john-lewis-partners-metal-standing-duck-sculpture-21cm-brass/p5121259

3 Likes