If you had to only ever eat one country's cuisine for the rest of your life, which would it be?

Lebanon>Iran>Spanish>Italian>Greek for me.

1 Like

Indian by an absolute mile

1 Like

Italian.

Not even close tbh.

Might go French after that just for the cheese, bread and cakes.

This is such, SUCH a good shout and nearly slipped my mind! Forgive me, Greece!

1 Like

Dal for the third meal in a row because I deserve nice things

2 Likes

I remember chatting with someone who had been to India many years before I went there. He said you might think you can eat curry every day, but after a few days you will be sick of it. Turns out he was completely wrong.

2 Likes

Yeah hate that, especially when it’s linked to people’s interpretation of ‘healthy’ food. If I want nuggets and chips 5 nights a week then that’s what I’ll have!

1 Like

:musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note: “Italy or India, doo-dah, doo-dah, Italy or India, all the live-long day” :musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note:

2 Likes

What a jolly way of posting!

4 Likes

Yeah, I thought it might be a bit jolly or jovial

1 Like

had meals from various different regions of China thanks to my #ChineseandHongKongmates, and Szechuan and Cantonese are the best I’ve had imo.

1 Like

It’s Italian because I would never get bored by pizza and ice cream.

1 Like

Well you thought right! Would you consider singing all your posts between now and let’s say 2pm?

British

Full English Breakfast
Cornish pasties
Ploughmans
Roast dinner
Fish and chips
Pie and mash
Cream tea
Cawl

What’s not to like?! (apart from Haggis which was rank when I tried it)

1 Like

Xinjiang is also amazing, forgot about that.

You of all people. Disgraceful.

2 Likes

I’ve considered it and I think that by adding structure and deadlines, it would stomp all over the joviality of the content so I’ve decided against it.

That was a test and you’ve PASSED.

1 Like

Proper Szeuchan food is incredible. One plus with Chinese cuisine is that it is so varied as it’s such a massive country. The downside for me is I’ve had lots of bad attempts at Chinese food, whilst it is pretty hard to get Indian food too wrong.

1 Like

Local Indian