If you had your own café/restaurant

what would the theme be? The vibes? I would like to hear about it please.

I think my theme would be “comfort”. So, cheese toasties, foods with mashed potato, homemade soups. The sort of food that feels like a hug from your Mum.
The interior would be eclectic and eccentric, plates not matching, that sort of thing. Bit like a Nan’s living room. Lots of silly ornaments of poodles and such.

3 Likes

Ass

11 Likes

Straight in there, have to respect it

Mine would have a secret app where you could look up pictures of everything

2 Likes

Pasty and cider parlour.

1 Like

Ooooh, that’s a good idea! Would make deciding easier

1 Like

my dad has started making quality breads since his retirement so the plan has been to set him to work making huge quantities of it.

1 Like

And since this is completely hypothetical I’d serve a menu of all my favourites. FNC, MNC, afternoon tea, etc etc. Forget the overpriced wine menu, it’d all be cocktails and fun drinks.

1 Like

Still reckon there’s a market for a hipster/carvery fusion. Beef/gammon/chicken but also craft beers and decent side orders

2 Likes

This may or may not still be somewhere in the pipeline btw (not the pasty and cider bit but a pub in the village).

1 Like

Mash n chips?

Think about it

Oh I am.

Literally just got it

1 Like

Menu would be a set 2 or 3 plat du jour job, no choice (apart from veggie option).

Decor would be Aztec zone from crystal maze.

2 Likes

Cocktails: never overpriced anywhere :wink:

Not compared to £30 for the cheapest bottle of wine

1 Like

Yesssss! Would be a very loyal customer of your restaurant, that sounds great to me

1 Like

Well yeah that’s true. Can I have a signature cider cocktail on the menu?

Loving this. Loving it.

You can be the barman

1 Like