If you had your own café/restaurant

Deal. I’m very good but I will be getting really quite drunk on my shifts.

Sex and drugs and rock’n’roll

Extreme debauchery

All the food is to be phallic-shaped: sausages, courgettes, bananas, etc. Drinks to be served in apothecary vessels. Music policy self-explanatory.

1 Like

It’s fine It’s a hypothetical restaurant so we can just eat all the food and drink all the cocktails

1 Like

Tell you what would be good, right. A pudding carvery. Pick your base of cake or brownie or pie, etc, go along and pick your sides and extras. Big vat of caramel sauce like you’d have gravy.
A person in charge of carving the big cakes.

I would say pudding buffet but people are grubby and not to be trusted

3 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

Jordan Fried Chicken

It’s fingerbanging good.

2 Likes

This isn’t a bad idea you know

1 Like

Restaurant decides one meal a day a month in advance what it’s making (with vegan, gf, halal version available). You sign up to the restaurant in advance with an app and signify with the app what meals/ingredients you’re unprepared to eat. The app then tells you what days you’re able to book a table in the coming month and you arrive for a surprising feast.

1 Like

Slayer only jukebox. Range of cans. Shower facilities. Dice tables.

3 Likes

Dungeon synth themed fish and chip shop called Parasite Cod.

‘They love their parasite cod, yet they choose to fry me’ etc

3 Likes

Market’s probably saturated by all those waffle places that you see on every street corner, unfortunately

Still! Maybe one day.

Would be WELL up for this.
Imagine a Celine Dion lookalike bringing you a curry

And I tell you what, could be a good gig for the lookalikes of celebs who fell out of the limelight/disgraced themselves. Feel sorry for those guys, must be tough looking a bit like an iffy celeb

1 Like

Also my cosy restaurant would have blankets and pillows, and serve things like potato smilies and big mugs of Yorkshire tea

Lasagne cafe, all you can get is lasagne and sides (garlic bread, chips, salad, veg). Meat lasagne and veg lasagne on all the time, with two or three specials on as well (chilli chicken lasagne, seafood lasagne, ham and mushroom lasagne).

Plus sweet lasagne for pudding (white chocolate and raspberry lasagne, chocolate and tahini lasagne).

Decor: bog standard caff

4 Likes

Intrigued by this, would try it.

Love the lasagne cafe idea too. DiS has got some great restaurant ideas, I’ve loved all of them so far

1 Like

Split over two floors, and there’s a glass lift that goes between them and it’s like a thermometer, so the lift goes up to the top and it’s all red and fire-themed, and if it goes to the bottom it’s blue and ice-themed.

Haven’t considered the food yet, the main thing really is the elevator/thermometer idea.

5 Likes

Seafood lasagne is not uncommon I think, never had it myself but if the punters like it, it’s on the menu

1 Like

all you can eat wings. only one flavour but it changes every day.

order using the brazillian bbq traffic light system.

2 Likes

Just chicken?

yep

1 Like