If you say spicy, mean it

I will go to a Nandos one day…

I remember a guy at university doing this and then had to sit there with his dong in a glass of milk.

1 Like

Hmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Hmmmmmmmmm

I have been that man*. It’s not a good feeling**.

*Not that actual man

**It’s kind of invigorating once the pain stops

1 Like

Fancy a glass of cock milk do you?

6 Likes

Has anyone ever eaten a Korma?

For most people it’s their entry curry, although I progressed to a fully matured palette via the Biryani route.

Can’t believe anyone actually likes a Korma?

2 Likes

Yes it’s fine.

3 Likes

I’ve been for a curry with someone who orders the omelette and chips. He was called Neil.

2 Likes

*saps

1 Like

Remember going on family holiday to france - kinda rural place, cant remember the name.

My (indian) parents somehow found the only indian restaurant in a 100 mile radius. Of course, we were treated like family, they just kept sending food out. Then the owner said “oh, im going to send you over my famous Jalfrezi, lovely and spicy”, and my mam goes “Oooh, spicy, just the way we like it”. To which he replied “Oh, in that case, Ill do it extra special spicy!”

Was pretty much molten lava. We cleaned the bowl out due to politeness. I remember looking at my profusely sweating family, my sister with her glasses steamed up, just thinking. Whyyyyyyy???

13 Likes

Surely that creamy fucker most be gushing out of your 'nus.

Yeah that is saps real name

1 Like

Yeah it’s a thing of the past for me now and was never a preferred option - I default to bhuna or dopiaza - but, as a food, it’s fine.

This is awkward. I was calling him Jimothy at Fenino.

Are you sure that it wasn’t just chicken with some yoghurt pour onto it?

Quite sure, yes. It was lamb, for a start.

3 Likes

I did exactly the same in Sweden. Spicy food isn’t super common, so I went to a curry place and asked for something ‘actually spicy’. The waiter suggested a dish that was ‘Indian hot’ and I ordered it not really knowing what that meant and basically ended up crying with each bite (still finished it).

It came out as hot as it went in.

4 Likes

Here comes Spice Agamemnon everyone.

5 Likes

Ah, I see you’ve played Chickeny-Lamb before!

1 Like