If you tag yourself as part of the threads you make

You typed the tag in and the clicked on it in the pop up list above where you’ve written it, right?

I typed something and it wasn’t part of the pop up list and so it wouldn’t register as a tag

Look. Let’s save ourselves some time and make me an admin, okay?

@sean @1101010 @plasticniki

dunno who else

@1101010 is a leader but not a mod

1 Like

Definitely not @Parsefone

I don’t know what that means. what’s the hierarchy? who’s running this place?

mods and admins are here: About - Drowned in Sound | Community

theo’s just a super upgraded normal person

w00t!

ah… I thought theo was fancy since he had words after his username and parsefone wasn’t bc he didn’t

Play nice, Theo.

Yeah, some joker of a mod changed my ‘Title’ to be ‘Theo?’. Like you, I only have the option of changing my title to be an allowed Badge. I have Regular or I have Leader as my options. You probably have ‘Regular’?

The defence rests.

so it goes:

• admin
  • mod
  • leader
  • regular
  • basic

?

Erm, okay?

That’s about it

Not exactly. Part of the weird thing is that I am ‘Level 4’ and that seems to be ‘Leader’. But Actually Niki was a Mod but still Level 3 so I was able to edit post titles but she wasn’t.

So there’s a lot of complexity within the system.

I think the notion is that you give more general powers (but with limits to how many times a day you use them) to all the members of the forum. As they earn Levels within it more options are there for them to try to correct issues and help the users, thus relieving some of the pressure on Moderators and admins.

I need a maverick level created for me. You know, all powerful but don’t give a shit because I’ve got too much important stuff on.

Sorry dad. Maybe you could tell @anon29812515 off for saying loads of people would be glad if I was dead?

I meant bad people would be glad.

1 Like