If you unwittingly time travelled back 4 years...

No me neither.

Has this happened?

No, no, just asking for a friend

6 Likes

what was different four years ago? literally nothing i think. might notice if i put the news on on the telly and there was no brexit nonsense, or if i put hollyoaks on and there were no nazis

anyone know why there are nazis in hollyoaks these days

I didn’t know there were till you said

Loads of new buildings though.

I think what’d tip me off is the disco ball that used to be on the roof at Piccadilly wherw Morrisons is because I still look up for it today. Might have gone more than 4 years ago though, in which case idk.

Counterpoint : I probably wouldn’t even notice that.

1 Like

“Morning everyone, ready to have another day working on Football Manager 2020?”
“Err… lol, Ant, we’re working on Football Manager 2016, here! What are you like?”

4 Likes
1 Like

Think it would mostly depend where I went for lunch. The place I go to most wasn’t open 4 years ago, but if I fancied one of the good wraps I probably wouldn’t notice. If I walked past something that isn’t there now I’d probably just wonder how long that had been there.

I think the question isn’t so much literal but querying how much the world you inhabit has changed over periods of time, e.g. is the world around you now not much different from that of 4 years ago? How far would you need to go back to really immediately spot the time jump?

Our bedroom was a building site four years ago, so probably as soon as I woke up.

“Also, why are you trying to work from a building that doesn’t exist yet?”

“Also, why are you naked?”

2 Likes

how are you no getting this

What if i already travelled back 4 years to 2019 and i have no idea :ghost:

Very quickly, as a lot of the shops have switched hands, and the buses have all changed in the past year to comply with the new LEZ and the EURO VI emissions stuff.

I’m very observant.

1 Like

The time jump happens when you’re in town not when you wake up at home.

These windows seem bigger today…

1 Like