Iiiiiiit's Monday Evening!

is this epimer’s will coming into force? is he dead?

2 Likes

Hi! Making homemade burgers tonight to try and recreate a double quarter pounder with cheese. Still gonna be good even if it’s not accurate. Tired right out tbh mates.

2 Likes

Covering a different shop this week. Well boring. Had some very shitty news and still trying to process it. CW: pregnancy stuff

My wife has ‘been on a period’ for over 2 weeks. Took a number of pregnancy tests to rule out that possibility. Can’t be pregnant if you’re bleeding right? They all came back positive, so my wife went up the hospital last week and they confirmed she is pregnant but to come back today for more tests. Turns out it’s an unviable ectopic pregnancy that’s planted in the wall of her C-section scar. So she’s having to have an operation to terminate the pregnancy. This type of ectopic pregnancy occurs in less than 1% of all ectopic pregnancies and can lead to major complications if not dealt with quickly.

Feel really awful and it’s her birthday today as well.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place @moderators

I await the roomba in tomorrow’s post.

2 Likes

You lot can choose my dinner.

• Orzo with mushrooms
  • Spinach and paneer curry
  • Oven chips and (fake) sausage roll
  • Quorn spaghetti bolognese

0 voters

Ah, man. Sorry to hear that. Look after yourselves.

14 Likes

shit, that sounds terrible man :frowning: hugs to you both.

9 Likes

FUCK I WAS LOOKING FOR THAT CARD

4 Likes

You poor things, that’s horrible. Look after yourselves, lots of love to you. Xx

6 Likes

Shit Rich that’s awful pal, I’m sorry. Massive love to you all, we’re all here for you.

11 Likes

might start a rival evening thread series where tasty food chat is prohibited :frowning:

Boiled potatoes

5 Likes

What is an evening thread without tasty food chat? :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Don’t forget the crabs.

1 Like

Probably having pie and mash for dinner myself. The other half accidentally ordered a pie for me without anything for herself, so she’ll be having Jimbo’s leftover macaroni cheese which was going to feed him tomorrow too.

Your news, you can post it where you like mate.

Hope everything goes okay with the operation and Ms T recovers well. Feel free to PM if you need x

11 Likes

12 Likes

Talk to us about sexy Spanish food then

3 Likes

Jealousy is such an unbecoming emotion, professor.

1 Like

on a diet so can’t even eat that ffs.