Ikea are fully taking the piss here aren't they?

My girlfriend claims to enjoy it at every moment except when we are in a branch of IKEA and in the following hours.

3 Likes

Think they described him as an awful baby. In French.

If you know what you want, avoid Friday evenings and weekends, enter through the warehouse bit, pick up your stuff and then leave, it’s not too bad.

I really enjoy putting together the furniture too.

EDIT: Oh, and NEVER go as a couple.

Really annoying that there’s this apparent convention that you have to go to IKEA as a couple huh. I don’t care about interior design, I don’t have any strong opinions on it, and if I did I’d be overruled anyway. No point me being there, happy to help unload and build everything, just don’t want to go to the shop

2 Likes

We’ve got around this by having their shit delivered to our gaff. Gotta put a bed together on friday and quite looking forward to it, adult Lego etc.

2 Likes

Eventually you have enough furniture, and then you don’t go to Ikea any more. I haven’t been in one for about a decade.

1 Like

Fucking church mate. Being moaned at for not having an opinion between two slightly different wicker baskets or whatever is no way to live.

1 Like

We’re buying a house soon :frowning:

Well console yourself that at least this will probably be the last burst of Ikea that you’ll have to do then.

Wy wife went to Ikea 2 days on the bounce last month and I didn’t go with her on either occasion. Touch me.

1 Like

Living the dream

2 Likes

Yeah, we’ve done this the past few times too.

I mean, sometimes you have to wander through the labyrinth because you want to see a piece of furniture in person or because you want to pick up stuff from the market hall bit, but you can shop at Ikea perfectly well without traipsing around every time.

Yeah introduce yourself, shake its hand.

Aye my wife did a couple of recces last month so pretty delighted I don’t have to go in for a while now.

1 Like

Liked for the impressively correct usage and spelling of the word “recce”. Shudder to think what the poor word would suffer at the hands of someone who watches “tele”.

1 Like

Cheers filth, you’re a class act!

It’d work a lot better if that was a real advert and not a fiddled-with ODGER.

why you gotta bust balls

I enjoy IKEA and I enjoy visiting with my life partner. We have never argued in an IKEA.

We are going this evening.

Good day.

1 Like

nikea