I'm absolutely fucking sick of people putting salt in chocolate

As above…

6 Likes

Anyway, this is just something that it might be interesting to consider. Don’t worry if you’re not interested though, I’m sure there will be a thread that captures your imagination soon!

1 Like

Weird that they don’t put vinegar in too. If you think about it.

4 Likes

I support your position

1 Like

They probably will soon, absolute idiots.

Karl Fazer Salty Toffee Crunch is the greatest chocolate bar in the world.

Sorry but we will not see eye-to-eye on this one, @anon5266188

1 Like

Went to a posh Spanish restaurant and they gave me chocolates with anchovies in.

It tasted exactly like you’d expect it to taste

1 Like

Absolutely no reason to think there would be salt in this fucking thing and yet here we are. Fuming.

2 Likes

We get in quite a lot of chocolate bars at work with photos of different local places and that on the wrapper, you know, for the tourists like, and they’re all fucking sea salt flavoured. I know we’re by the sea but it’s silly. People want chocolate. Not some salty fucking hybrid bullshit.

First they came for caramel and I did not speak out…
Then they came for chocolate…

5 Likes

It says ‘sea sa’ on it

What is sea sa?

1 Like

was that made in Tony’s ass ?

sorry to hear you’re chocolonely x

1 Like

What about where it says “sea salt” on the wrapper

2 Likes

You will all probably enjoy the fact that this fucking chocolate literally cost me £3.something

I bought it because it had my name on it and I’m an idiot and, despite the fact it has the words “sea salt” on it, I wasn’t expecting there to be any sea salt in it.

3 Likes

Same reason why I bought my electric toothbrush tbf

You didn’t see salt?

They sell Tony’s in the UK now too?

More chocolate needs salt in it tbh, I don’t see it as much as I’d like. Caramel has been overdone by now though of course.

Hmm come to think of it … .white choc with salt:

• Sick!!! :sunglasses:
  • Sick :face_vomiting:

0 voters