I'm an office worker! (pt II)

I’ve reached that stage where I’m scrolling through the last 26 unactioned (?!) emails in my inbox and can’t face dealing with any of them.

Hometime?

Please post great content in this thread: I’m hoping to publish a new book to support my family.

12 Likes

I’m “working” on a document by changing highlight colours to mark whether I’ve read bits or they need to be changed later. I’ve pulled out most of my left eyebrow due to the tedium.

I AM AN OFFICE WORKER

1 Like

I’ve just been asked to do something between 8 and 9 tomorrow as no one will be online and then people are complaining that they will be online! Fuck off squares!

I can finally sort of participate in this thread:

There’s never anything to do and it’s all really easy.

2 Likes

Discovered people in my meeting room because they didn’t know we had an online booking system. A likely story, you fucking chancers.

I’M AN OFFICE WORKER

3 Likes

Got 15 emails in my inbox. Really hoping to get down to single figures before I leave (115 minutes).

PS copies of the original book are still available here

I’M A PUBLISHED AUTHOR!*

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Im-Office-Worker-Michael-Häne/dp/1471627829

*shut up

1 Like

Using the mouse wheel to scroll down to the bottom of a very long document, then scrolling all the way back to the top again, then right back down baby!

I AM AN OFFICE WORKER!

1 Like

I was just given these.

might change my name to thehäne

2 Likes

m e e t i n g b i s c u i t s

1 Like

Might raid the sad leftover conference sandwiches. MMM misery

I have 33 unread emails in my inbox, three different browsers open with 9 different tabs and 5 different Excel sheet and I’m also on a conference call at the moment but I’m refusing to do anything until one of my team comes back from the coffee run.

I AM AN OFFICE WORKER

Sat on the toilet looking at drownedinsound.com

4 Likes

And yet you’re still the best damn employee DeExEU have ever had

3 Likes

I’ve spent this whole week in the office but in meetings and have only sat at my desk for a combined total of probably about 30 minutes

I do not have a job so I am not an office worker.

ban request

you forgot to sign off with

I’M AN OFFICE WORKER!