I'm buying you a burger... 🍔

burgers are one of the things where I wouldn’t mind if they were all veggie. chuck enough salt and pepper in there and it basically tastes the same as meat if its something thick and minced.

1 Like

I’m going back for seconds thanks to the generous @Funkhouser

Waffles
Fried chicken
Chicken gravy
Maple syrup
Nice n tangy carrot & red cabbage slaw

Strawberry Milko

2 Likes

also: hot dogs. 0 difference between veggie and meat options.

think type of cheese used is the biggest x factor with me.

as long as the patty is hot and has a nice texture, i’m kind of cool with whatever.

1 Like

See yourself out.

1 Like

Don’t think I’ve ever had a burger that I would describe as more than ‘okay, pleasant enough’.

1 Like

The beyond meat ones are better than 70% of meat patties. Spenny but an absolute gamechanger in the veggie burger market

6 Likes

are you gonna buy me a drink too?

Why of course.

Can of Rio or 330ml bottle of European lager for me.

large tomato juice please

1 Like

@Funkhouser - another good place for classic burgers: kebab shops. I really like the shredded lettuce/onion mix they do in them, although I know that you do not eat salad, and that’s okay.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 Like

brass neck on this one asking for a large

1 Like

Yeah the kebab place we order from does a good burger. I had the unspecified ‘Mighty’ as you know, next I may try the ‘Special’.

1 Like

Thanks funko

I’ll take 2x 1/4lb beef also, some bacon, CRISPY fried onions, some disgusting American cheese and a slightly bricohey bun

And some goose fat fries

And a fucking milko to dip them in

Actually the Sunset Burger from Nando’s is good. Think I’m more into chicken burgers these days tbh.

You are spoiling us recently ambassador.

A good veggie burger rather than fake meat for me, one of those kebab shop ones with the peas, beans and mushrooms in.
Red onions, gherkins, lettuce
Sesame bun, standard
Chilli sauce

Fries on the side with just salt on, perfect.

1 Like

2 Likes

Might make this a regular series. Something to do innit.

1 Like