I'm buying you...whatever you like!

As it’s Christmas, have whatever you like for lunch or to drink, on me! What do you fancy right at this moment?

3 Likes

Cornetto

3 Likes

You really are very generous Funky.

I’ve been out in the cold all morning, just back so this is good timing.

I’d like a jacket potato with butter and cheddar cheese, lots of salt and pepper.

I can never decide on drinks, maybe just a fizzy water followed by an espresso.

1 Like

Thank you for your generosity! I would love a nice breakfast, seeing as I’m still in my bed and starving. Would actually love a giant fluffy Japanese pancake. No, two of them! And a big iced coffee. Thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Baguette du Monde’s Spicy American baguette (might have to time travel back to Birmingham 2003-2006 for this)
Pepsi in a big plastic glass with a load of ice chips from an American restaurant

1 Like

I’ll be having:

Pasty
Chips (chunky)
Beans
Brown sauce
Pint of some kind of mid-strength amber ale

2 Likes

Hanseatic Seafood Platter, please! Home delivered.

1 Like

Right now I fancy a burrito. One of the Pork Pibil ones from Carlito Burrito, please. They’re delicious.

3 Likes

Now I want this too!

1 Like

NOOOOOOO!!! Carlito Burrito are closed today!

Oooo, thanks Funky, you are a :star:

I’ll have…

A pint of some kind of delicious sour beer. Nice and cold. Mmmm, that first sip!!! :heart:

And then this please:

Korean buttermilk chicken burger
Spicy chicken burger with spring onion ginger sauce, citrus Mayo and baby gem lettuce.

It comes with a really nice salad too and then a side order of chips as well thanks :blush:

3 Likes

7% dark Christmas ale
Vegetable pasties
Mince pie
Black coffee
Tangerines

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks funhouse, as it’s the season of indulgence I’d really love some loaded nachos right now. No meat but loads of cheese, gauc, salsa, sour cream and jalapeños. And a pint of pale to go with it.

1 Like

This sounds incredible!

I lifted this from what I realise now was another of your food threads :blush: it’s so good! I’m terrible for just having the same thing everytime I go somewhere!! Haha. I get it from the Safari Lounge in Edinburgh whenever I go. Feel like it might disappear from the menu one day so I need to work out how to make it myself!!

1 Like

Hmmm, what a decision to make.

I’ll have that amazing fish carpaccio I had at the seafood festival in Hastings please, just as a little starter. Lots of lime wedges. Which leads me into a nice little drink.

Cloudy apple juice with loads of lime too and a bit of sparkling water, ice and some mint.

For main I’ll have the veggie haggis from Stravaigin in Glasgow.

If I can defer my pudding until this evening then I’ll get back to you.

1 Like

50 toasted teacakes, all buttery and hot.

Pot of Yorkshire tea. Jug of cold milk.

Thanks so much!

Anything for you.

2 Likes

Thanks funky I’ll have a can of Rio, a punnet of oranges and a bar of lindt please.

2 Likes

What an offer

Could really go for a big sandwich right now. Roasted veg, houmous, bit of halmoui in some solid excellent bread

Bag of crisps on the side

Orange squash, pint, weak.

Ice cream - salted caramel to finish with sprinkles and sauce.

1 Like