I'm closing the Rogue One thread...for an hour

And can we leave @meths alone while we’re at it, please

sure can !

We’re the Rebel Alliance to Empire Sith Adams’ galactic oppression.

In a complete heel turn, @ericthefourth has done one of the better thread title edits.

We should all be better eggs.

I thought he already was a heel???

I meant in regards to his err… previous feelings on the issue:

tbh it was funny for like five minutes, because i assumed that as soon as sean/mods/etc noticed it would be changed. but yeah it’s gotten old now (unless a mod had made the thread in which case it’s always OK)

I feel the same, it’s very tired at this point.

Had the temptation to edit every single thread title into Rogoe One and had to walk away from the computer.

2 Likes

…when you realised it would take WEEKS because of the INSANE restriction on only editing one thread title a day??

I hear ya

1 Like

i too am against fun and very much support this notion

2 Likes

Is it only me that didn’t know editing thread titles was a thing until this Rogue One thread?

Also, I like the response of the Discourse developer/support person when @1101010 was looking into this a while back “Why would you want to stop people from editing other people’s thread titles?”

5 Likes

just call me shkreli

Jordo with the Bureau de Change reference. Top work.

2 Likes

So you’re fully onboard, then? :smiley:

2 Likes

Pretty sure it should have been ‘shutting’

You’re a mod on a message board. You should be really proud.

One time a guy slipped and fell spectacularly on his exit from the pub toilets in my local on a Saturday night. I think it’s the loudest cheer I’ve heard outside a football match, still makes me laugh thinking about it.

Possibly! Will watch it back there.

Nah, ‘closing’ is right! Very good work from our Jordo there.

1 Like