I'M HAVING A BAD DAY

Some nice live music vids. Stop Making Sense is a classic, Le Tigre are also an instant mood improver for me.

Either honk on some absolute grot (usually fried chicken) or concentrate on making a big nice dinner with leftovers for the week.

Also on team treat myself and bath.

4 Likes

So funny that you’ve posted this, this is one of my personal favourites! Thanks so much x

1 Like

I fall down wiki holes, read about conspiracy theories, or look at maps. The last one is the best. Sometimes I’ll pick a train line or a river starting somewhere on Google Maps and follow it as far as I can.

2 Likes

Always worth another watch :slightly_smiling_face: Hope your day’s looking up!

1 Like

Here’s the Official Nadir Of Rock And Roll Music to cheer you up:

2 Likes

This sort of situation is where the vidja games come in handy. It’s both occupying the mind and kind of getting out of yer own head a bit.

And endorsement number 40092726273 of the great wanking tradition

1 Like

Asda

1 Like

Doing exercise helps immeasurably. It’s the only thing that cures the funk for me

1 Like

Going to the water is good, been struggling because of the lack of ability to go to the sea during lockdown. It’s actually had a real effect on the moods of everyone in the house, might try to plan a trip in over the next couple of days.

1 Like

Fucking worst day ever, considering just going to bed now so I’m not conscious anymore

I LOVE this idea! Defo doing this. Thanks!!!

1 Like

I hope the walk helped and that you start feeling better really soon. X

1 Like

I hope you feel loads better tomorrow pal! x