I'm moving to Glasgow

Will they still say “Penge” on them though? Because that’s your main problem.

1 Like

somewhere near glasgow / ayrshire I guess

I can’t help but feel that Italy is quite a long way from Penge and that classic motor car style logo is fairly weird for biking.

But that said, the Islington one is so ‘council corporate’ I just assumed people were buying them from Islington.gov.uk out of crazy borough pride.

Oh yer a mine of information, pal.

yw

Hahaha… penge…

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: you’re right!

one of our founder members is a graphic designer and they chose the Italian colours cos everyone else wears black and Penge wanted to stand out. The Islington one is Very Boring.

1 Like

I can’t believe you don’t know, I mean. I am sad.

you certainly are

Yeah, it’s pretty exciting! Alan and Fran have been there for a few years now, so i’ll already have a bit of a social base which is nice. Not moving until August time though.

Hmm, that’s rather nice. Who’s it made by? Where’s the club based?

Yeah, I know they’ve been there for a while and seem quite keen on it.

Did you get a new job there?

2 Likes

Can be difficult sometimes

6 Likes

They’ve just bought a place so they should be staying put for the foreseeable future. We were up there over NYE.

Kat got a job there as part of her training and it seemed like a good opportunity. I should be able to work remotely so all good.

made by a scottish company called foxglide who normally make curling gear. think this was their first ever go at making cycling kit. the club is based in the centre of glasgow but have rides from ayrshire too. pretty easy going, social sort of club. if you want a more serious kind of thing GGCC are pretty popular, kit’s not as nice though

1 Like

Can confirm that the Falkirk cycling club is absolutely full of utter bellends though.

Fuck off, mate. :kissing_heart:

If not GGCC, then consider the 'Gales or the Ivy.

www.glasgownightingalecc.org.uk (Blue Belgian-tastic shirts)
www.ivycc.co.uk (Pink Scotland away-tastic shirts)

Punt your noise tapes to www.monorailmusic.com and http://lovemusicglasgow.com

@1101010 - I’ll ask the designer. (I suspect it’s generic/nowhere in particular, but I hope I’m wrong. I’ll let you know.)

1 Like

Of course it is. It’s a cycling club.

4 Likes