I'm on a bread free diet at the moment

and today i have been TESTED by the following:
-pizza factory near my mum’s house which smells of freshly baked pizza dough :sob:
-the afghan shop i went to buy watermelon from, but made the mistake of standing by the in-store bakery beside the freshly baked roht (sweet round bread) :sob::sob::sob:
-the snack my mum likes (warm pitta bread, watermelon, feta cheese) :sob:

Genuinely think bread is my favourite food (just not eating it atm along with some other stuff for health reasons). What’s the best bread in your opinion?

2 Likes

WHEN I FREE BREAD, I EAT IT!

10 Likes

Had some really nice grilled flatbread 2 nights ago

1 Like

Recently started buying the bloomer instead of Farmhouse loaf from the supermarket and it’s changed my life.

2 Likes

i haven’t eaten bread for ~3 days

solidarity :fist: stay strong, avo.

2 Likes

Don’t mean to rub it in but i’ve had 2 bagels and 4 small slices of toast today.

2 Likes

Bought a loaf for the first time in a while this week and have enjoyed 3 rounds of buttered toast for breakfast the past couple of days.

2 Likes

Ill tell you what i love, melon pan. Sweet bread is so good

Do not look at my last post in the day thread!!1

1 Like

The sainsbos taste the difference sourdough baguette is my favourite of the supermarket stuff you can pick up. Usually slice it in half, toast it under the grill with a bit of olive oil and rub a garlic clove into it with a bit of dried parsley on top, lazy garlic bread basically!

2 Likes

Her Indoors ate all the bread this morning because she thought I wouldn’t want any.had to have sandwich ingredients just on their own for lunch. Fuming

1 Like

Favourite bread is doughnut

2 Likes

Ooh reminds me @froglet got my.money back
Simple online request on ocado…obviously irking that I then had to go to the shop and get more bread but :person_shrugging:

1 Like

I’m in France at the moment, and let me tell you, these people like bread

2 Likes

If they like it so much why do they call it pain? Are they masochists?

5 Likes

Wish I knew. Don’t understand a word they’re saying if I’m honest.

3 Likes

do you know what i like doing sometimes? getting a chunk of focaccia, which is basically made of oil, then buttering it and then dipping it in olive oil and eating it. TRIPLE FAT BABY

2 Likes

that marie antoninette quote should’ve been LET THEM EAT PAIN

2 Likes

Thought this was a Jordan thread by the title.

Stay strong. Bread is my favourite thing in the world and beer, which is called liquid bread in some countries, is a big part of my life. I have a bread/beer belly.

2 Likes

1 Like