"I'm on a Sealife Centre"

“I see life, I centre!”

4 Likes

Funny that you of all people should start a thread on the beings of the deep.

I hate those pricks

1 Like

Went to the one in skeggy with an ex. All round bad weeekend , that.

1 Like

Brighton Sealife Centre 29.10.20717

7 Likes

You’ve grown so much!

6 Likes

Was supposed to have a certain room in a b&b and got told we had to change as someone had died in the room the night before.

2 Likes

Probably told this story before. Doesn’t normally stop me though

With friends like these, who needs anemones!

4 Likes

“A fire, at a Sealife Centre?!?”

1 Like

Keep reading this like “I’m on a sealife CENTRE CENTRE CENTRE CENTRE” like the bit in Buck Rogers by Feeder that goes “he’s got a CD PLAYER PLAYER PLAYER” etc

3 Likes

Nice, thank you for sharing

1 Like

I quite like the Sealife Centre. There are usually vouchers for it in the local paper, or from the ticket machines in car parks. Costs a fortune full-price though.

When our little’uns were younger, it was a standard trip out if Mrs CCB was working and I wasn’t. Trip to Hunstanton, mess around on the beach for a bit, go to the Sealife Centre, then to the Sainsbury’s Café for lunch.

1 Like

You’re welcome Tone.

This also reminds me of the time last year when my ex girlfriend and I were arguing over the line in that song that goes “drink cider from [something]”. I was like it’s obviously ‘a lemon’ and she was adamant it was ‘eleven’.

So to settle it we turned to our friend who was with us and said “Andrew what is the next word in this Feeder song: get a house in Devon, drink cider from a…” and he looked at us in a confused way and just said “urinal?”

4 Likes

Birmingham’s got a sealife centre. Always found that a bit weird

It’s pondlife mate.

I get intimidated by the dirty goldfish

2 Likes

me and a few mates tried drinking cider from lemons once. it doesnt add much to the experience tbh

1 Like