I'm starting the CHRISTMAS THREAD

Because it’s 1pm in NZ happy Christmas DiS!

51 Likes

Sweet sunnies

4 Likes

I had the same thought, but you’ve Genichore’d me here, either way, Merry Xmas @daggers :rofl:

3 Likes

Imagine getting beaten to the punch of a midnight thread , harsh. Good game lads

2 Likes
4 Likes

Happy Christmas DiS :tada: :santa: :christmas_tree: :snowman_with_snow: :gift: :deer: :sparkles:

20 Likes

Love you guys xx

15 Likes

Merry Christmas all x

10 Likes

Someone, @moderators lock my thread? Never had to ask that before, apologies if it isn’t the right thing to ask? The Smurf song in it has just floored me though, memories.

3 Likes

A joyful Yuletide to all my Internet weirdos x

13 Likes

SEASON’S GREETINGS.

11 Likes

Merry Christmas to the loveliest corner of the internet

18 Likes

Have a good one everybody!

11 Likes

Happy wonderful Christmastime everyone.

Been at the miniature Heroes and instead of having miniature Twirls in there there were just two normal size Twirls, is that normal

13 Likes

Sounds like a win.

2 Likes

Happy Xmas to all of you, hope you all have lots of merriment and joy, fun and, um, wherever floats your boats. Just unwrapped some gifts from my Mum and it wasn’t the presents but the words in the card that got me. Not a huge fans of Xmas, well, not since the Atari days but I’m going to roll with this one and do what I can. Have a good one :beers:

First album I ever bought (1978), lovely song…

11 Likes

I’ve merged it into this one

2 Likes

I’m bringing my favourite song from my first ever album purchase in here though. Give it a listen. so lovely, at 8 years old, at 53. Life doesn’t really change. Merry Xmas people. Edit, thank you @froglet

4 Likes

Hoooolidays are comin’

5 Likes

Watching Scrooged.
Great stuff.

5 Likes