I'm starting the CHRISTMAS THREAD

Ho ho, ho, merry everyone!

We open our pressies at midnight so Xmas has already happened. I got an air fryer, Harris gin and socks, plus the obligatory Oor Wullie and Viz annuals. Have a great night/day all

13 Likes

46 Likes

13 Likes

Merry Crispsmas.

4 Likes

Just been watching this guy playing a train sim and doing the bakerloo line. He put the train in the depot and everyone was commenting “say your catchphrase!!” And then he said his catchphrase which is “Everybody say goodnight to the train” and everyone in the chat starts going “goodnight train” and “love you train” wholesome

17 Likes

Happy Christmas from across the ditch @daggers

ParkRun and swim done, now to eat myself into Oblivion. Hopefully a nap on the horizon as well. Weather is as muggy as a Danny Dyer marathon here so trying to stay low. Just cracked open an Upflow and am settling in.

My upcoming beers for the bike wankers

6 Likes

Just had my first Christmas cry

Merry Christmas lovelies :christmas_tree::santa:t3:

20 Likes

Merry Christmas all. I am very thankful for you people and hope you all have a wonderful day x

23 Likes

Merry Christmas DiS :blush:

Sending all of you squeezy hugs, I am very glad you’re here and look forward to seeing all your days and posting a number of photos of my hand holding a glass of fizzy wine.

Here’s no 1:

Cheers!!!

30 Likes

That’s me away to bed now.

4 Likes

Happy Christmas everybody!

Hope you all have a lovely time.

I’m on here posting because I can’t fucking sleep. Had 3 naps in the day and ruined it for myself. Popped a Nytol at 11pm and lay awake got a few hours, how long does it take to start coming up on these things?

7 Likes
Summary

I’m an offsite wastewater operator. My job involves driving round making sure pump stations are keeping shit water in the pipes. It snowed quite a bit this week and then absolutely pissed it down all day. Got called out for 8 hours overtime and missed all the sports and food. 6pm and I’m basically ready for bed. Definitely getting up at 6am to collect some samples. Quite a lot of stuff went wrong today citywide. I’m very thankful to be home.

14 Likes

Anyone read sea of a tranquility by Emily St. John Mandel? I knew nothing about it prior to starting. I grabbed it on the strength of station eleven, and haven’t been this excited about a book for a while.

Have napped

I’m awake because I’m too excited to sleep!!

No wait, the other thing. Insomnia.

I got some storage jars from my parents and I’m not ashamed to admit I am excited

12 Likes

Merry Christmas DiSsers.

25 Likes

Merry DiSmas!

8 Likes

These days, you can’t even say DiSmas since the wokerarti banned it.

19 Likes

Happy Christmas all, have plenty of fun!

4 Likes