I'm Sun and he's Day, and together we are... SUNDAY!

Hi poppets how you doing? What are your Sunday plans?

I’m going to my dad’s for chicken and chips and watching Leicester get humped by West Bromwich Albion. Then I’ll have a walk. That’s all I’ve got, now u

3 Likes

Morning jook. Hope your boys win today.

More writing today, it never seems to end. Watching some footers too ofc.

I’m very sleepy. Stayed up until 2 chatting with my dad which was lovely.

Nice breakfast with the family then probably go home. Need to rejig our bedroom and write a cover letter up

4 Likes

Thank you Tuna that’s a lovely thing to say! I was delighted to see your boys win last night.

I’m gonna go downstairs now, stick Match of the Day on and have a nice cup of tea. Will keep you updated.

That’s very nice of you to say! I too was delighted

Morning squad, hope youse are well

Slept cuddling my hot water bottle as my kidneys feel two sizes too big. Rough sleep. Now on the couch under a blanket as the kids watch Netflix and play with coins.

Might have to do some hoovering as Frank’s hair is starting to shed again, and we promised the kids a walk in the wet so might dope up on pain meds and do that.

Also made home made lemon ice tea so can’t wait to have some later. Might get lorne to make some rolls if I’m feeling spicy.

2 Likes

Morning @AQOS and all the other lovelies.

Got church, family picnic at NT Dyrham and then watching football while doing a lot of work which I have done an excellent job of not doing so far this weekend.

I am also now ready for your congratulations on my team winning :trophy:

I was saddened to see your team win.

1 Like

Hi Joke, hi everyone. I’m on my way to work, obviously. Really tired, need Tuesday to hurry up please.

Joke I hope you beat West Brom, absolute skirting board of a team. Pointless.

2 Likes

:muscle::soccer::star_struck:

1 Like

Enjoy the walk up the hill to the car park as the bus isn’t running.

Never take the bus. Luckily I have extremely powerful thighs :smile: plus we normally go the woodland trail long way round which although it is a hill isn’t as hilly as that mad drive.

1 Like

The joys of having older kids.

1 Like

It really is great…we don’t even have to go to the tractor bit any more!
My sister is also coming with her 3 and 1 yr old though so it will probably all come back to me :smile:

Bonjour,

Today will mainly be more of this

Although it’s going to be a nice day so maybe we’ll pop out somewhere at some point. Be rude to waste nice weather like this.

16 Likes

Good morning! Going to a very beautiful nature photography location today (that isnt kew) to walk a lot and get some good wildlife shots. If I had a car and a license I would drive my arse to the nearest farm and pick some vegetables first but I can’t do that :pensive: warm indian summer type days like this and the next few are very precious to me and I have photos recommended to me from previous years on google to see what I was doing, 3 years ago I was at the ruislip lido with my watercolours, might bring them today

Hope the place I’m at lets me stay til the golden hour, it is easily the best time of the day for me (the sunset one cba for the AM one) and I saw this gif in my photos and realised anime is a part of it, I always loved the sunset parts, like the end of pokemon episodes or the bits in digimon after school when the light all floods in, and any other school anime really
tumblr_n9yq0eqFWv1qcivrbo1_500 the tree pokemon are so cute I love them

25 Likes

Off to swimming shortly with the silly toddler. Beyond that, mainly recovering from a fun but tiring holiday with said silly toddler.

2 Likes

Any libraries though?

2 Likes

Aw “silly baby” has become “silly toddler” :grin:

2 Likes