I'm thinking about shelves

Please please talk about shelves to me

2 Likes

Good for putting things on

3 Likes

At uni I once made my own shelf out of cardboard and bluetack and balanced my radio alarm clock on it. I was so good at diy

4 Likes

LOVE shelves. Wish I could put some up in my rented place, but probably can’t.

Standing units are fine, but nothing beats some perfectly fitted wall mounted shelves.

1 Like

I have a similar diagonal bit in my bedroom. I would be interested to see how your shelving plan goes.

3 Likes

Bought these from Johnny lews with a voucher

Will add a photo once they’ve arrived and are up

2 Likes

I’m thinking I might buy a shelf but I don’t know which. I’d like to get a shelf that goes the entire length of a room or that algot shelving System that looks like that expensive one but also I might just buy a plank of wood and put it on the floor and call that ‘shelf’

They look like the sorts of things that look ugly af in that picture, but could look quite nice irl

1 Like

That’s gonna need some solid support

1 Like

my sister has that but in white and i told her where to put it (above the thermostat so it hides the thermostat)

I was going to make this thread but I decided to shelve it against it

3 Likes

It’s the white background I reckon
On a coloured wall they’ll look nice

2 Likes

good advice thanks

1 Like

Well it’s one for my pictures
Two for my books

• Shelves Presley
5 Likes

you can put plants and ornaments on shelves too but mainly I’m thinking about books

1 Like

My partner wants to put kilner jars of for example cous cous and red lentils onto some of our newly acquired shelf space. Thoughts?

yes

1 Like

Rib n saucy?

1 Like

Was going to make a shit load of shelves for the garage from some 2x4 and decking boards but is about the same just to buy some from IKEA so my creativity has been stifled yet again

I got this for Christmas and can’t wait to put it on a shelf

2 Likes