Imagine buying a personalised reg plate

Imagine being one of those people

10 Likes

I’ve got 53XY B0Y

3 Likes

Bobby Robson had one and I genuinely have thought differently of him ever since I saw it

It would be funny to spend loads of money on a disparaging personalised numberplate for yourself wouldn’t it.

5MA11 D1CK

6 Likes

Person might have a very small dick though?

My dad spent £5000 on one which I thought was ridiculous, but what do you expect from a guy called T423 XFW

20 Likes

Alright Shaun Michaels.

1 Like

Historically, that’s not something one would wish to advertise on a personalised numberplate though. This is where the humour would be derived from.

1 Like

Literally can’t. Just cannot imagine the thought process that would lead me to that point.

3 Likes

Nah maybe not dunno

My mates dad has something very similar. He got it by chance as a random plate on an old car, and has kept it for subsequent vehicles. Top dad bants that.

1 Like

The TV’s dad bought him one. I find it embarassing. We are not personalised license plate people.
Also it cost him £30 to tell his insurance company of the reg change which was really annoying. Paying £30 for something you don’t even want.

2 Likes

I’M JUST A SEXY BOY
(SEXY BOOOYYYY)

Reckon that tie’s on a bit too tight.

1 Like

still angry about Phil’s mum driving round a BMW with ‘3CPO’ on it

2 Likes

Motion to tax anyone who applies for a personalised reg plate at 100% on any future income above the point they bought the reg plate.

• Aye
  • Nay

0 voters

Booker T in his tux having to sit next to that.

1 Like

I’ll admit, you don’t match the stereotype/archetype that I have in my head, but you clearly are personalised license plate people, and should be mocked as a result.

My grandparents-in-law have one, it’s the date of their anniversary and then their initials. Is this acceptable?

not according to DiS it seems