Imagine if Whigfield played at a Tory event

I tell ya, if William Pitt the Elder were to see a poster advertising it, he wouldn’t know if he was coming or going

6 Likes

Charles James Fox? You’d better believe he’s asking about refunds hoo boy

2 Likes

Not William Lamb’s idea of a top Saturday night

4 Likes

Excited to see where this thread is going

5 Likes

William Wyndham was looking forward to his Tory event! Until he got a marketing email from Skiddle and found out a bloomin’ WHIG was performing

3 Likes

This is the stuff!

6 Likes

Charles James Fox would have been well up for it! He’d have been all like, ‘Yeah, that’s my kind of field, a Whig one! Saturday night, and I do indeed like the way you move, FUCK THE TORIES.’

4 Likes

good point actually

as a whig, why would he be asking for a refund from a tory event

1 Like

“it’s a moot point because in those times they only had proper music about milking cows and saying hey nonny nonny not like today where they’d probably have a hip hop singer on”

8 Likes

Maybe he booked in error as he saw Whigfield were playing and (justly) assumed it would be a Whig event, maybe in a field, like some sort of festival of Whiggism.

CHARLES JAMES FOX: You see they put Whigfield high up on the billing and you couldn’t even fucking see Tory on the poster

ANNE DIAMOND: Wow that’s one of history’s great mysteries solved isn’t it

A SHIT COMEDIAN WHO NOBODY HAS EVER HEARD OF UNTIL HE FUCKED UP HIS FIRST AN OPEN MIC GIG AND THEN WROTE A BLOG ABOUT HOW THIS WAS THE NADIR OF CANCEL CULTURE: not half

CHARLES JAMES FOX: not quite I’m afraid, because I’m not Charles James Fox at all but a Charles James Fox impersonator here to keep the spirit of British Christmas alive for your viewers here on GB News

ANNE DIAMOND: wow what a shocking twist

DARREN GRIMES: (trying to climb in through a window with his CV) if I was capable of object permanence I’d be reeling at this thrilling development

10 Likes

Done

1 Like