Imagine if your bed had a button to make it rock slightly

You’d get to sleep in about 12 seconds.

2 Likes

download (17)

1 Like

Reckon we’re meant to sleep in hammocks

Sometimes if you’re in bed with someone they might make the bed move slightly if they turn over or something. That brief moment of movement is deeply relaxing.

Just thought I’d give you some insight there into the inspiration behind this thread, and a look behind the scenes at the creative process that goes into each thread I write and develop before publishing.

Sleeping on a boat is not that nice though

1 Like

YOUR BLOCKED!

3 Likes

Sometimes if my partner is having trouble falling asleep I very gently rock myself backwards and forwards so that I make this happen and it really helps her (/she sometimes tells me off because it’s too much and makes her feel nauseous but it’s probably 80/20 that it’s a good thing)

2 Likes

Yoy hold the on-button for 5 seconds as you get into bed and it responds “BOOM BOOM CLAP! BOOM BOOM CLAP! BOOM BOOM CLAP!”

1 Like

Basically normalise rocking people to sleep, if it’s good enough for babies it’s good enough for us

You fall asleep and the rocker alerts you as it times out, “STOP THE ROCK! STOP THE ROCK! STOP THE ROCK! STOP THE ROCK! CAN’T STOP THE ROCK!”

couldn’t disagree more. stay still ffs I’m trying to sleep

5 Likes

Fappable wakes up tomorrow and I’m suspended from the ceiling inside some sort of dodgy home-made contraption with a motor on it, smacking me over and over into the walls on all sides of the bedroom at random

5 Likes

Pretty sure foley drew a picture of something like this