Immediate Beaver Questions

If you can home from work tonight and there was a beaver running around your house you’d have some immediate questions like:

• why is there a beaver in my house
  • how did that beaver get in my house
4 Likes

I’d be delighted

2 Likes

Leave it to beaver

Beaverbrooks would be a much better shop if instead of jewellery it sold experiences where you could watch beavers building dams across small streams.

8 Likes
  • I’ve seen a beaver in the wild
  • I haven’t :frowning:

0 voters

181205%20Beaver

1 Like

If we could swap all the otters for beavers, with I dunno like Canada or someone, would you go for it?

I think I would, you literally never see otters anyway and beavers make shit like dams which is well cool.

Get rid of UK otters and replace with beavers?

• Y
  • N

0 voters

Despite multiple trips to beaver country, I have not seen a beaver in the wild. :disappointed:

Went on some lovely bike rides in Canada and watched some beavers in a small pond near a lake. Was lovely. But also was thinking they could attack me a bit and are like giant steroid rats

1 Like

This is pretty much the same question IMO

Brexity poll. I support a country where otters and beavers can happily co-exist.

3 Likes

Coming over here, damming our waterways, being SO CUTE

8 Likes

results are almost in…

You leave the otters alone you monster!

Otter-brain-freeze

4 Likes

OOF
most people haven’t

Otters are fine of course but I’ve never seen one apart from in a zoo or on TV, so doesn’t matter if they live here or not imho

do beavers run though

I think the only thing we can be sure of is that they beave (the clue’s in the name).

come home to find a beaver posting on drowned in sound about the last jedi

5 Likes

They do fell a lot of trees.