I don’t really tend to wear any aftershave. I have a couple of bottles and I might splash some on for a special occasion - but I never wear it day to day. Previous partners have never seemed that bothered about it
This came up yesterday at work - and a woman I work with said that all women like a man who smells nice (of aftershave) all the time and was super skeptical when I suggested that not all women feel this way.
So what do we think? Think I’m going to do 3x polls. One for what you do (if you are a man). And another for your preference concerning what men do if you enjoy having relations with men.
If people want to be polled/ discuss a similar topic regarding women and perfume we should do another thread cos otherwise this is going to get very complicated
- I am a man who likes to wear aftershave every day
- I am a man who only wears it for special occasions
- I am a man who never wears smelly aftershave
- I find men attractive and generally find them more attractive if they wear aftershave all the time
- I find men attractive and would prefer that they only wear aftershave for special occasions
- I find men attractive and would prefer that they do not wear aftershave