šŸšØ IMPORTANT: About Direct Messages

I would quit my job :joy:

FoI only applies to public authorities so DiS would not count regardless of how interested the public are in hgatr!

4 Likes

Would make sense with a Bring Your Own Device policy that allows people to use their own phone for work stuff. Itā€™s why I donā€™t ever use my personal devices for work stuff.

1 Like

I didnā€™t think of that, we didnā€™t have that

Might send @Bamnan a DM now. A blank one with FIRST as the title.

I wonā€™t do that though mate.

4 Likes

This aged well

8 Likes

Excellent

1 Like

I donā€™t do this because I have to install that MS security app which forces me to stop using a pattern to unlock my phone and instead remember a code meeting certain requirementsā€¦and then also gives my work the right to wipe my entire phone data remotely.

Fuck man, we should be digging up!

This apparently worked out, which is nice

1 Like

community.armscache.drownedinsound.com

4 Likes

i was going to say, if anyone wants to send me nudes in my DMs please make sure youā€™re ok with whiterussian seeing them too

8 Likes

Very considerate of you!

1 Like

iā€™ll let you know if anything comes through so you donā€™t need to keep checking x

1 Like

This thread has gone much better than I could have hoped and I want to thank everyone involved for that :heart:

44 Likes

The more the merrier

1 Like

nothing so far. donā€™t be shy everyone!

Just dropping in to say props to @whiterussian, @sean et al for notifying and dealing with this so promptly.

8 Likes

To everyone who has bought records, obviously from me on here before; Iā€™ve had my DMs deleted as I had all your addresses

6 Likes

cheers dude. just went in to flag :slight_smile:

2 Likes