Do you think he insisted they use that picture of him
I think he’s probably an idiot. And this (local to me) news site is a complete shower of shit on a daily basis. But I can’t help but look, every day…
The follow-up is even better:
Shake squeeze and squirt?
“No one would say anything in real life, it’s all keyboard warriors”
yep, pretty much mate.
The uncensored prank bottle labels (cw):
This new subset of regional website journalism that’s essentially just absolute nonsense is sort of fascinating, isn’t it?
“That looks suspiciously like your handwriting sir.”
“how dare you i don’t even own a pen get out”
“Ok we’ll just need you to sign this release for the story”
“no problem i’ll go get my pen”
i certainly clicked on it
Why on earth Wales Online picked it up I don’t know. We have plenty of our own batshit crazy non stories of our own thank you very much.
Reach share memeable/clickbaity stories across their various outlets so you get stuff from out of area all the time
- Is genuinely God-fearingly concerned about these sauce names
- Staged this for the laughs of a social media backlash and a million “snowflake” emojis
- Staged this for some influencer/branding type campaign (himself)
- Staged this for some influencer/branding type campaign (actual Pizza Hut)
- Some kind of sinister Tory psyop
This fits nicely into the niche category of people contacting local newspapers to grass themselves up.
Stayed it because he’s a bored weirdo, not sure what category that fits into
It’s fine, it could always be worse, I almost made a joke on the psyop option about the “deep pan state”