Important takeaway question

I think it’s in a unit, they just cba working any more than that.

1 Like

I’m going to leave the boards in shame.For half an hour. Again.

3 Likes

Can’t remember the last time I had to speak to somebody to order a takeaway. Well, I guess you say thanks to the delivery person.

1 Like

There’s no nobility in literally picking the closest one. As long as its local then you can be savvy and seek out the best one

1 Like

I prefer other chippies to my local, but I can’t be arsed to travel halfway across town when the local is fine.

1 Like

Our local Chinese takeaway is absolute toilet.

2 Likes

And last but not least, your regular kebab shop

• Yes, local doner is the best doner
  • No. Some Turkish lads run one further away and it’s does awesome sauce.

0 voters

Think that’s all the possible takeaway options covered.

Having a chippy takeaway

• Collection
  • Delivery

0 voters

then there’s the whole tip situation so it’s really not worth the guilt and confusion

Having an Indian/Chinese/Thai takeaway

• Collection
  • Delivery
  • Depends

0 voters

Not really. It’s fine. You’re a strong young fella.

I like taking a walk to the coop anyway so it’s no loss to me :slight_smile:

Ms Z doesn’t do the chippy, so I’m always ordering for one. Minimum order for delivery is usually £12 which is enough to feed a large family.

1 Like

I will drive up to 25 minutes for my takeaways

I have a Deliveroo style bag to keep it hot

11 Likes

The chip shop and Chinese takeaway are less than five minutes walk away. I always collect.

The Indian takeaways we like best are 20 minutes drive away. The standard good one delivers; the very best one is collection only but that’s for special occasions.

1 Like

We’ve moved to a “large” village which, incredibly, has its own chippy, Indian, Chinese, pizza place and burger takeaway. Not tried the Chinese yet. The chippy is great, the Indian is a bit rubbish. The pizza is amazing and we’ve yet to try the burger place.

Deliveroo / Uber Eats don’t exist here.

3 Likes

3rd option, I don’t order Indian takeaway

1 Like

Too scared to do collection, don’t think I’ve done it since I was a literal child. Don’t wanna turn up too early and stress them out. Also involves talking to someone.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure not having a Local Indian is now a bannable offence after The Great Takeaway World Cup of Twenty Twenty Whenever it Was.