In a meeting

eggs
ohtheo

how can people pretend to be interested in these things.

My whole job is meetings.

Depends what the meeting’s about, really.

do you enjoy it or is it just to make ends meet?

if you work somewhere interesting then meeting are the most interesting part. especially if all the drama and decisions are made by one level of people and then the other staff just watch other people arguing and don’t have to get involved.

most of them are dull

oh db, if only

It’s alright and pays well so it’s fine. I like talking too which helps

in the basement of my brain

once had a meeting that went on for three and a half hours about what colour a button should be

what colour was it in the end

And what colour was it in the end?

I think lots of people just really revel in being a grown up. like they’re still not over the little kick you get out of doing grown up things like writing cheques and buying washing machines.

Don’t answer @foppyish - he doesn’t really care. Didn’t even bother with punctuation, did he?

i was just so eager

red

#snubbed

What shade of red?

I always make sure I say one or two ‘funny’ things during meetings to deflect attention away from my utter contempt for the job. rarely contribute anything of substance, but I feel as though my tactic has served me well over the years.

OFFICIAL thread for cataloguing when people done other people there 2.0: The Bloodening

didn’t even go into that level of detail

just fucking red. one of the more interesting meetings too.

Ever considered doing something similar on this site?

OFFICIAL thread for cataloguing when people done other people there 2.0: The Bloodening