In light of the Brangelina news, which celeb would YOU marry?

I give up, for fuck’s sake. It’s not hard is it. “This isn’t just your bog standard celeb crushes thread” it’s right there, first line of the OP.

Oh, sorry. Thanks for providing a reason.

Patience mr friend

Yeah! Reckon you could have a cracking night just sat in watching only connect and equally, have a night wherr you end up locked in a building site pissed

2 Likes

gambler though

best avoided, imo

Her jokes on Only Connect are so bad too

Granted, its not a comedy show but still

She also seems extremely smug

1 Like

yeah, i find her quite lame, tbh. painfully unfunny, in fact

1 Like

Now that I’m single again I think I’ve got a good shot with Jennifer Lawrence. She’s smart and funny, wouldn’t take any of my shit and is also a babe. As mentioned up there about someone else - I reckon you could have a nice fun night in but also a disgusting 4-day bender across 3 continents with her no sweat.

1 Like

yes man. would be a chore a lot of the time, I reckon. always trying to out-do you on the most pathetic of things.

All day long

4 Likes

WHY EL? WHY!?

None of them, because marriage is a very weird institution and I don’t understand the obsession with it or its relevance.

Also, Victoria Coren.

1 Like

Ellen Page, because she’s short and Canadian.

I don’t understand :S

Please El, as I’ve said several times, this isn’t just a celebs you fancy thread. What we’re after is fun and lighthearted reasons as to why they would be good marriage/long-term relationship material

All I meant was you could ask me if I wanted to marry her at any time of day and the answer would always be yes.

What if I woke you up at 3am on a Monday night when you were really tired and had a very busy day ahead of you?

Especially then. Karen is a real knockout gal.

2 Likes