In praise of

Praise whatever you like.

O’Keefe’s Working Hands. Fucking brilliant. So much so that I have just bought some Healthy Feet.

2 Likes

Are we allowed to cast aspersions over what someone else is praising, e.g. because it’s like trying to rub honey into your hands?

Morrisons clementine juice

It tastes like clementines, I really like it

2 Likes

I have to praise you like I shoooooooooooooooooooooooould

3 Likes

For sure. Obviously you wouldn’t be saying that about Working Hands but if you wanted to slag off Mrorisons clementine juice I would not stand in your way.

2 Likes

0C6F0273-4A87-434D-9DD2-D7F985E0A24D_4_5005_c

4 Likes

Shadows are well cool

Lime cordial/squash/dilute. Very refreshing on a warm summer’s day. A very good drink.

1 Like

I’d also like to praise O’Keefe and their various products. The working hands has been brilliant on my danity hands and the healthy feet is also very good. I suffer with very dry feet and when I can be cba to apply it, it works very well.

1 Like

In praise of pistachio nuts. King of nuts.

4 Likes

In praise of mall-based dance flash mobs

In praise of pepper, the saviour of all bland dishes

3 Likes

Thanks. I hate that the clementine juice never really rubs in properly and leaves my hands feeling like they have a sticky outer layer. Much prefer, and will offer praise to, Palmers Cocoa Butter as my, erm, juice of choice

2 Likes

Sleep

It means you don’t have to be awake, what isn’t to love about sleep.

4 Likes

In praise of Marmite peanut butter. Sounds gross, but isn’t!

An addendum to praising sleep

I would like to praise the specific mood where I’m really cosily sleepy and I always have the thought: “it’s really cool that my bed is next to a window”, which is inexplicable but signals that I’m tired and will probably sleep easily

2 Likes

Moustaches. I think they’re back but this time they’re not ironic.

@anon5266188’s new avatar.

3 Likes

saw an ad for this a week or two back, definitely thought it sounded bad