In the eeeeevening

my favourite curry place has just joined the local delivery website, so it’s gonna be curry if anything…

2 Likes

Bit of a mouthful

Quite tired. Went for a full English with my rents then went to the cinema. About to go to my m9s to play smash bros and drink tins of stella Artois.

2 Likes

I’m in the gym so I’m very sweaty. Just did the body attack class that always destroys my calves, don’t know how to make it stop. I feel hungry for dinner but if I do it’ll either be pork steaks in honey and mustard or a big slice of cake.

1 Like

Anyone else singing the thread title to the tune of Casimir Pulaski Day?

2 Likes

I’d be interested to hear how this turns out

3 Likes

Are you coming back to the uk when you leave cz? Did I imagine that? Maybe we’ll come back at the same time and we can do a fingers up to the Eu on the way out the airport

Could be a game changer it it works tbh

2 Likes

prof’s coming home
he’s coming
prof k’s coming home

8 Likes

you are now required to take a picture of this prior to eating, as deemed by NY. Drooled a bit reading that tbh.

3 Likes

yeah, moving to Bristol. Where are you heading to?

I’m coming back around Halloween, what bout u?

Informed big stella and big off license samosa to ramp up production ahead of my return dw

3 Likes

Aiming for Halloween too. Idk where, haven’t seriously looked for jobs yet. Should do that

Bristol is actually high on my list tho

yeah me too…

Come Bristol and we can be best friends xxxx

2 Likes

Ftfy

1 Like

As would I.

So hungry

3 more minutes until this cunting bus is meant to turn up after it decided to not bother 20 minutes ago

I made roast sardines and a version of the brave potatoes from Tin Can Cook by Jack Monroe. I heartily recommend the recipe and book for anyone looking for cheap and/ or easy meal ideas. Even The Child ate some.

Might watch Nights On Earth tonight but might not bother.

Ill be just over the river by then in caerdydd LET’S HANG

2 Likes