In your life, how many... (polls, medium chat)

I really want a redux of the DiSers you’ve met audit thread but I also know I will forget loads of people I’ve met

This. Would be far too hard to remember everyone

Marckee or plasticniki maybe

chris_is_cool

• met
  • not met

0 voters

Great question

Wiggo has to be up there surely, maybe Hoogy

I’m not sure about the early years and who was sociable then but I reckon I’m on 30-40

The only time I’ve met disers in person (I think) was at the Hotelier gig but no idea how many it actually was, feels like it must have been half the room based on the thread at the time.

met the lion’s share of dissers when I was about 18, so didn’t really have much to say to them on account of still being a young boy.

1 Like

Not surprised to see another Irish person with that tally for funerals. It’s a popular pastime here.

Screenshot_20220711-140921_Firefox

This Post Paid For By PROF$

5 Likes

I’ve not met as many as that, but it’s definitely 50+ for me

DiS football a huge factor in that

2 Likes

It’s pretty likely that you’ve skinned more DiSers on a football pitch than most users will have met.

3 Likes

:smiley:

Are we counting motorbike tests? I’ve got a combined score of three tests taken, two passed if so.

my memory is so shit so mostly i’ll go for 0, or over 20. Like pubs funerals weddings countries all of that - got no idea. Just too old i guess.

Actually voted no first cause I forgot (obviously very hazy memories from all zoninos etc)

1 Like

Yeah i think this is fine

1 Like

:airplane: :recycle:

1 Like

bones have you broken?

• 10+

0 voters

Left radius x3
Left ulna x2
Left humerus
Calcaneus x2