Incognito Tasting Dilemma

imagine living in a world where anyone would have a problem with this. just imagine that.

2 Likes

Yeah I’d have a cheeky spoonful. Using a clean spoon and not putting that spoon back in the pan of course.

I feel like if a cheeky taste of your meal is such an issue, there are larger issues already at play.

They’ve also been like “those soy ice creams you’ve got are so nice!”
RAGING. THEY’RE MY ICE CREAMS. YOU CAN HAVE ANY ICE CREAM WHY ARE YOU EATING MY EXPENSIVE ONES.

(I am very angry about people taking my food)

2 Likes

Aaaarghldlrlglr

no kidding

7 Likes

That’s fully shit behaviour though and it’s pretty bad that he doesn’t understand. HOWEVER, maybe he just pretends not to understand to wind you up a bit?

Big fan of the ‘xx’ at the end :smiley:

1 Like

i cant imagine anyone doing that

1 Like

what do you mean by this?

MY SANDWICH!!!

Just thinking back to how often we’ve had this sort of discussion on here:

sorry i’m not following, what does that have to do with garlic?

1 Like

as above, why not just ask your flatmate if you can have some?

Weird flat-shares where you don’t even talk to the person/people you live with are the worst thing about modern middle class life imho. I’ve had 2 I think, both excruciatingly awkward.

I’m not sure what this bit of the thread is about really, sorry.

Jamboley-o
Jambalaya
Porque mi vida yo la prefiero vivir así

what do…

actually i’m bored of this now

Can I have some of that Jambalaya I know you’ve been slaving over for two hours and I can tell you’ve spent a fair bit on and I know you’re probably going to want have for tomorrow lunch/dinner, just because I’m can’t be bothered to cook tonight?

It’s not about it being too awkward to ask, more just being considerate enough just to take an incognito spoonful.

i don’t understand the dilemma then

You’re both just reminding me how annoying my bf is thanks guys