Incognito Tasting Dilemma

It’s the best song on the new At the Drive-In album.

7 Likes

Fixed that FTFY you

Only an issue if the flatmate finds out

The result of months of finely honing my craft in the “you can go home from work now IF” threads.

1 Like

I’ve never understood why Pierce Brosnan’s character who is allergic to spices orders a spiceless jambalaya. That is literally an impossible dish to remove spices from! Was there nothing else on the menu that he could make blander? That’s like me (a vegan) ordering a meat free steak tartar!

1 Like

Just take it. I want it so I’ll take it.

Absolutely great posting.

1 Like

incorrect

excellent name for a band

1 Like

I feel like “spoonful” is a very flexible term here. I can pile a lot on a wooden spoon.

HAHA, I never knew what he was saying until now! Thanks japes.

Robin williams dressed as a woman and not dressed as a woman resembled my granny so much. I have such fears that I do too.

dickhead housemates are the worst and having a sneaky taste of your large meal is a slippery slope to them using all your shit and never replacing it and you only realising when you go to use it, assuming it’ll be there but its NOT and you eventually harbouring a deep felt resentment towards them and doing things to deliberately wind them up, like using their soap that they use in the shower to wash your hands mainly coz theres no soap left but also coz you know theyre weirdly attached to it and how much difference does it make anyway? and they end up freaking out and duct taping it to the wall with a faux-jokey letter not to use their soap for washing your hands

1 Like

My bf does not understand my rage when I have purchased dairy free butter so I can have toast at his house and his brother and his brothers gf have used the lot (for no reason, theres real butter sitting right there!) and I now have to have dry toast.

1 Like

That’s next level dickhead behaviour.

2 Likes

imagine living in a world where anyone would have a problem with this. just imagine that.

2 Likes

Yeah I’d have a cheeky spoonful. Using a clean spoon and not putting that spoon back in the pan of course.

I feel like if a cheeky taste of your meal is such an issue, there are larger issues already at play.

They’ve also been like “those soy ice creams you’ve got are so nice!”
RAGING. THEY’RE MY ICE CREAMS. YOU CAN HAVE ANY ICE CREAM WHY ARE YOU EATING MY EXPENSIVE ONES.

(I am very angry about people taking my food)

2 Likes

Aaaarghldlrlglr

no kidding

7 Likes

That’s fully shit behaviour though and it’s pretty bad that he doesn’t understand. HOWEVER, maybe he just pretends not to understand to wind you up a bit?