incredible/horrifying meals what you have eaten while under the influence

inspired by this

1 Like

I was just putting this thread together. Well played.

3 Likes

Cheese on toast with lemon curd

2 Likes

once had no yorkshire pudding trays so made pancakes while pissed out of my head and wrapped the slices of chicken in them

2 Likes

I watched my mate Ben eat an entire pack of raw bacon once. A whole room of stoned idiots all yelling, "just cook the bacon Ben! For fucks sake just cook the bacon!" at him throughout. But Ben just couldn’t wait.

13 Likes

Huh?

4 Likes

worst one yet

Had a kfc and Burger King within 45 mins of each other last week. Pretty amazing

6 Likes

Cold doner kebab from the night before, next to which I had blacked out before I could eat. Woke up still pissed and hungry.

4 Likes

How ill was he?

1 Like

Just Rustlers, really, and I wasn’t even wasted most of those times.

A strangers’ cold rain soaked kebab meat that I found on the pavement.

6 Likes

:open_mouth:

2 Likes

He seemed fine. That’s the worst part. No consequences, no lesson learned. He just carried on as if it never happened.

5 Likes

Too far, man. You went too far.

I feel a bit sick now.

1 Like

I did this a few months ago. McDonald’s burger and then a kebab shop burger a few hundred yards up the road. Walking home is tiring though.

There was an anecdote on here once about the general cooking skills of Dads. Someone said that when their Mum was out their old man would bang a microwave curry in, heat up a giant yorkshire pudding in the oven, and then smash the curry in the middle.

Heroic behaviour.

8 Likes

at least the rain would have cleaned it a bit.

3 Likes