Indie Allstars

Some Nomark (Ex Catfish and the Bottlemen)

Why does it cut from the zutons man immediately to the zutons man? Did he fuck up in that half a second?

7 Likes

As did I

1 Like

This was it. Think it’s the last straw for me with Hawkins

I don’t want to pile on too heavily because it’s for a good cause etc etc but that was genuinely one of the worst songs I’ve ever, ever listened to.

18 Likes

I mean

5 Likes

Big fan of Leon whathisname from a band I haven’t heard of just sitting on his sofa.

3 Likes

I can’t look away

5 Likes

Probably thought they were too big and current but could really have done with the Indie Allstars clue to who any of these are, just spend the whole thing trying to work it out.

2 Likes

I knew Ellie Goulding cause her voice is absolute nails on a chalkboard for me. Then I knew him from bastille cause of that fucking EE advert. Then I turned it off

Sean Paul was the best part :smiley:
Also should clearly have been at normal speed

don’t lie

3 Likes

jesus

1 Like

Hi ssh!!!

1 Like

I misread that and had to go back to check there wasn’t a child in Blossoms

2 Likes

Absolutely hate these kind of self indulgent mega collaborations, God imagine schmoozing with a bunch of famous musicians. Awful

3 Likes

Tbf* someone listed the women they could’ve had on YouTube and the creator said he had asked them all and none had replied or similar.

*i use this cautiously as I literally have three WhatsApp groups on the go discussing this and nothing else, plus people contributing their own sections. It’s the best laugh I’ve had in ages and certainly doesn’t constitute me “being fair”.

1 Like

Where?

12 Likes

Don’t worry about the virus little people, we are here to sing for you x

2 Likes

I didn’t watch the video was just thinking of live aid etc