Indie Allstars

I misread that and had to go back to check there wasn’t a child in Blossoms

2 Likes

Absolutely hate these kind of self indulgent mega collaborations, God imagine schmoozing with a bunch of famous musicians. Awful

3 Likes

Tbf* someone listed the women they could’ve had on YouTube and the creator said he had asked them all and none had replied or similar.

*i use this cautiously as I literally have three WhatsApp groups on the go discussing this and nothing else, plus people contributing their own sections. It’s the best laugh I’ve had in ages and certainly doesn’t constitute me “being fair”.

1 Like

Where?

12 Likes

Don’t worry about the virus little people, we are here to sing for you x

2 Likes

I didn’t watch the video was just thinking of live aid etc

A truly breathtaking interpretation of ‘all-stars’ there.

Still at least Rik showed up.You can’t get fitter than a fit Rik Witter.

1 Like

Not sure it is the song that is the problem here.

Really very funny that people saw the gal gadot thing and thought “yes people need more of this, they’ll love it”

13 Likes

Well I can’t think of a worse song I’ve heard in recent memory, which certainly doesn’t help!

1 Like

Just make all your music free to download or something, it’s not that hard. God I hate them all, whoever they are

Bit weird of Paul McCartney to not actually sing

17 Likes

an erotic adventurer of the most deranged kind, from the fourth dimension, and a vehicular menace, mowing down all in his path.

4 Likes

Think a lot of musicians can’t bear to admit that it’s a bit of a joke profession in the face of real people so they have to do stunts like this for their ego

1 Like

“is this a new This is England?” - my wife

1 Like

Jaxxon Jay Bossons
Janet Jazz Jazz Jam

5 Likes

You’re listening to the boy from the big bad city

4 Likes

Imagine if clowns or something said that being a clown brings people together and heals the world. You’d laugh a lot

2 Likes

People laughing at clowns?
Unrealistic imo.

2 Likes

“Oohh a really long guitar solo, you know what we should show during that? The bass player from the fratellis”

10 Likes