Indoor Cats

nah - they’re shitting on a gravely patch in my garden.

I’m using a plastic spade to sling the shit into (my) bushes

Yeah, I just looked it up, the RSPB don’t seem that fussed.

also I think the local foxes might be eating some of it - is that a thing?

chris packham always mentions it on X-watch when talking about the latest bird to decline from our gardens. he’s so full of shit

Different cats for different… needs

1 Like

So older cats you got from a rescue home who have issues = fine inside

Any other cat you are keeping imprisoned for your own pleasure = not fine inside

THIS IS A VERRY GOOD CAT

2 Likes

sadly have had to keep our cat indoors ever since it got bitten and got a massive abcess :frowning: Cone should be off next week, but if she gets bit again my dad wants to give her away because it’s no life for her to be in a cone and inside, which is quite a shame because my dad and the cat get on really well. He wouldn’t even consider having her indoors.

Americans do have good reason to keep cats indoors bc of predators and stuff. Can a cat in the city really be trusted with the outdoors?

1 Like

oh and my cat also shares a name with a poster off here, not sure if i’ve said that before

Your cat’s called Penoid?

2 Likes

nope, my cat is actually named after Balonz

went round someone’s house for the first time recently, and their cat jumped on the sofa and i started petting it. at some point in the conversation they tell me that it’s an indoor cat, and i’m like oh haha how come? and they that it has cat AIDs. i was like… ohhh… err.r.r…

Oh if we’re doing photos
Ichi about to kill me as usual

Asami chilling out

9 Likes

I like the expression on the white and black cats face! Do people pay extra to have on like your white one and Xylos one?

the CONE OF SHAME!

What? They get bitten all the time in fights. One of the ways they get FIV :frowning2:

Think she cost about £300? She is yet to pay any rent

2 Likes

Maybe less, it’s been a year and a bit

For some reason she got bitten then ran away for 2 days before coming home and asking for us to help her. The vet had to operate on the abcess which is why its so bad.

Should’ve said if she gets another abscess my dad would give her away, because she’s really quite sad with the cone on, and is always trying to run away.

We had a cat before her that lived for 16 years and was definitely in fights all the time but no abscesses were ever got. Loads of cats where we live tho

Very much against people who keep indoor cats for their own selfish reasons rather than for their cats’. My two were going mental after about 8 days after I moved and I kept them locked in. Once they were out and about again they were so much happier

anti

5 Likes

Is that true?