Inedible things you have eaten

food
inedible
eaten

When I was little I ate a lego piece. Parents were worried so took me to the doctors. They were just like “lol if he’s not choking then chillax, he’ll just shit it out”.

Now you.

I don’t take the wrappers off of starbursts before eating

The fuck?

Is this true!?

Explain yourself

I enjoy the additional texture and it kind of dissolves away by the third chew

Oh wow.

WOW

Plus think how much time you must have saved yourself over the years.

Give it a try, also don’t peel kiwi fruit

Wait what?

Surely the skin is way too hard for your teeth to deconstruct it without like 100,000 chews!?

and did you shit it out

No it’s easy

My brother once swallowed a bright green balloon whilst trying to inflate it (his error, it would seem, was sucking rather than blowing). After seeing the doctor he was rushed to hospital because of a fear that it might have inflated inside of him. Following some x-rays we were sent home and just told to monitor his shit. Sure enough, 24 hours later, he passed a cylindrical balloon filled with turd.

Thread for places where if the next reply was the reply to the last one then it's amusing (rolling)

Does it enhance the experience?

I eat apples whole nowadays, mostly for attention, this sort of thing is right up my alley.

Thread for places where if the next reply was the reply to the last one then it's amusing (rolling)

It does, saves time, additional texture. I’ve since developed an allergy or intolerance to kiwi though

Is this related to the skin eating? Wait, googled it and apparently it’s totally fine.

Fuck me, thanks ttf!

What’s wrong with that?

More specifically, what is that?

I dunno, I was little. Probably? @mam ?

Proper @profk food

Now this is great #content

5ix