Inedible things you have eaten

Give it a try, also don’t peel kiwi fruit

1 Like

Wait what?

Surely the skin is way too hard for your teeth to deconstruct it without like 100,000 chews!?

and did you shit it out

4 Likes

No it’s easy

1 Like

My brother once swallowed a bright green balloon whilst trying to inflate it (his error, it would seem, was sucking rather than blowing). After seeing the doctor he was rushed to hospital because of a fear that it might have inflated inside of him. Following some x-rays we were sent home and just told to monitor his shit. Sure enough, 24 hours later, he passed a cylindrical balloon filled with turd.

13 Likes

Does it enhance the experience?

I eat apples whole nowadays, mostly for attention, this sort of thing is right up my alley.

1 Like

It does, saves time, additional texture. I’ve since developed an allergy or intolerance to kiwi though

Is this related to the skin eating? Wait, googled it and apparently it’s totally fine.

Fuck me, thanks ttf!

1 Like

What’s wrong with that?

More specifically, what is that?

I dunno, I was little. Probably? @mam ?

Proper @profk food

1 Like

Now this is great #content

5ix

1 Like

Swedish salted licorice.

1 Like

Noone who “knows” peels a kiwi fruit/eats it with a spoon or whatever. Eat it like an apple. No problem.

1 Like

I used to do this too. Except when I did it they were probably still called opal fruits.
:older_man:

2 Likes

Mate of mine went through a really stupid phase of eating inedible objects at school. Seem to remember him eating a pencil and an eraser. Used to drink the paintbrush water in art class as well.

1 Like

Fingernails. Not so much now though. Tend to focus more on the skin around them

1 Like