Infuriating shit that you do at work

Just started hand grinding coffee beans at my desk. Must be incredibly annoying for my colleagues.

8 Likes

I’m a massive fidget. They all hate me for it.

2 Likes

I’m a foot tappin’, pen chewin’, desk drummin’, song hummin’ man

9 Likes
  1. Regularly clip my nails with some nail clippers I have.
  2. Spread out all my stuff so it goes on their desk
  3. Spread my wet cycling socks out on the radiator behind me
  4. Have bits of paper with used chewing gum in all over my desk
  5. Smell bad.
4 Likes

My fidget tolerance is really high since having kids. I get pushed, bumped, touched, bounced continually.

I try to make a point of emailing a “Thanks” back when people do something and I can’t work out whether or not that’s actually infuriating for the recipient or not

7 Likes

Eat all the crunchy foods at my desk. I know it would irritate me.

1 Like

Constantly getting up for water, bathroom breaks, coffee trips etc. Song hummer on occasion

If I’ve got the office to myself I’ll freely fart all day. Enter at your own risk, it smells like a stable by mid afternoon. Give a fuck.

Don’t listen when people are talking, then have to ask people to repeat what they said if they were talking to me.

2 Likes

Not annoying if it is a one off thing they are doing, annoying if it is regular.

I get copied in on a report someone does and then the thanks from the recipient EVERY FUCKING WEEK!

Outside of strong smelling stuff, there is no limit to what I’ll eat at my desk.

3 Likes

At work? You animal!

6 Likes

nobody mentions it but yeah, i sit like a child and fidget worse

Leave all my rubbish on my desk until the end of the week so I only have to do one bin run.

I like to tap things and I don’t think I should be sorry about that.

Constantly make jokes and sarcastic comments
Sometimes practical jokes (the other weekend I hid my colleague’s car cause I was bored and she’s a bit annoying)
Go off to make poopy a lot.

3 Likes

A severe inability to concentrate on the task at hand

7 Likes

This too, I’m a 4-a-dayer. Oddly not when I’m at home/the weekend though

2 Likes

Haven’t done toes yet. But…